Monday, June 6, 2011

Music Review: Zindagi Na Mile Dobara


Okay Okay Okay.... I have been away from the blogging world for quite sometime because of my busy schedules and yes there are many more excuses for me to not coming here and penning down my thoughts. However, after listening to the latest music album from the soon to be released move by Farhan Akhtar titled 'Zindagi Mile Na Dobara' I was compelled to write my thoughts for you guys.

First and foremost the album boasts of many talented people associated with the same like music director S-E-L, lyricist Javed Akhtar, Actor/Director/Producer Farhan Akhtar & his sister Director Zoya Akhtar (who is directing the movie after her last 'Luck By Chance') with Hrithik, Abhay Deol, Katrina Kaif and Farhan thrown in as actors. The expectations from this kind of a project is HUGH and the album definitely lives upto the expectations of the audience.

There are in total seven songs however songs like Ik Junoon (Paint It Red), Dil Dhadakne Do, Senorita, Khaabon Ke Parinday etc are worth a repeat listening. I can say for a fact that after a long time S-E-L has come up with a very beautiful soundtrack although not massy like Dhinka Chika or a Character Dheela from READY but it is definitely a class apart. So honest opinion from me is to GO FOR IT!!!