Thursday, December 16, 2010

Knocked Up : MUMBAI EVENT

Hello Friends,

KNOCKED UP my debut novel has been doing extremely well in the market and to celebrate that Reliance Timeout and Magic Moments organized an event in Mumbai. I am very happy for the fact that all those people who mattered to me made it to the event and made it a success.

The event started late by 30 minutes as I was caught up in traffic while coming to Mumbai, however the fun we had during the event was awesome. Mr. Radhakrishnan Pillai the author of 'Corporate Chanakya' unveiled 'Knocked Up' to the gathered crowd of friends. My dear friends Pushtiie (Mahi of Mahi Way), Rishi Bhutani (Bolo Raam fame), Sundeep Malani (Director) and Aditya Kripalani alongwith Praveen, Mohit, Jasmin, Sonia (BookChums) were there to cheer me.

The question answer session conducted by Mr. Pillai was entertaining and everyone associated with KNOCKED UP was given a chance to give their precious thoughts about the book and the book making process. Few of my other friends who couldn't make up for the event due to traffic jam like Anand Kumar (Director), Aseem Tiwari, Amish (The Immortals of Meluha), Devansh Patel etc sent their wishes and were constantly present on the phone checking the progress of the event.





It was a fun evening and I will always remember it....thank you friends for making my day special :)

With loads of Love
Shaiju Mathew