Sunday, September 19, 2010

Response to KNOCKED UP

Hello Friends,

Since morning I am getting a lot of calls and emails congratulating me on 'Knocked Up' and also telling me how they loved the book.

Few of the people told me that it made them go nostalgic and few said they couldn't stop falling of the chair laughing.

Few people felt does love really exist in todays world and does girls like Becky and Swati still exist.

The most common feedback I got was that everyone loved the character of Prateik. They found Prateik to be very funny, cute and lovable. When I was writing this character of Prateik I very well knew that he will definitely leave a mark on the readers minds and hearts.

When 'Knocked Up' was launched many people thought it's another 3idiots or 5 point someone. I kept on telling them that it is not at all similar to 3 Idiots or 5 Point Someone but no one believed, now after reading the book they are coming back and saying its definitely not anything similar to the above mentioned movie or book. I am glad that for a first book I received so many good things to hear.

Thank you guyz for all those beautiful emails, phone calls and sms's. I really appreciate your love and support.

Love and regards
Shaiju Mathew

No comments:

Post a Comment