Thursday, September 9, 2010

Reviews and Feedbacks on Knocked Up - Part 3


Hello Friends,

After I finished with the final draft I approched few people from different backgrounds and age category. I wanted to know how people felt about my story and my writing style and does my story appeak to them in totality. So I gave away few sample chapters to these chosen group to read and to get their reaction. I am presenting herewith the reaction I got from that group;


"Malgudi Days meets 3 Idiots .... ha ha ha...Loved it!!!" Rupal Shah, Student

"This is a book for everyone...all age groups...I could literally imagine every situation as I have gone through such similar ones myself when I was young...Shaiju Mathew made me go nostalgic...Good book" Robert Pinto, ex-Principal.

"Love, Dosti etc... should have been the title of the book instead of Knocked Up... A book that really makes you value your friends...:) and makes you believe in the power of love" Rachit Seth, Entreprenuer.

"Knocked Up made me nostalgic... 3 cheers to Shaiju Mathew" R. Dinakaran, Manager - Bank of India.

"SIMBLY OUTSTANDING!!!" Rajesh Gupta, Student.

"The story has songs, dream sequences, humor, friendship, love etc... Knocked Up is an experience as it took me down the cinematic lane as it forced me to close my eyes and envision those moments in my mind... I think the language is so sweet and simple you can literally feel as if the book is being played in front of your eyes like a movie...Awesome is the first word that came into my mind" Rajiv Tandan, Aspiring Movie Maker.

"I was told that KNOCKED UP is a three part series... the first part was so engrossing I am eagerly waiting for the other two parts asap... Mr. Mathew has a good way of narrating a story" Robin Mathew, Student.

"Once this book hits the stands it will be a hurricane... too good to believe... fantastic writing skills, comedy is situational and funny... Characters are real and u dont get lost in the narrative... Chetan Bhagat will have heavy competition in the coming days" Ritesh Deshpande, Accountant.

"Pyar mein kabhi kabhi aisa ho jata hai...choti si baat ka fasana ban jaata hai... thats what I keep on singing whenever I think of the chapter where Sid had to severe ties with Becky becoz of a small misunderstanding... The dog chase chapter was hillarious to the hilt and the chapter where Prateik goes for singing lessons...OUTSTANDING!!! I am in love with each and every character of the book... YEH DIL MANGE MORE!!! Sirji kab doosri book chapoge?" Divakar Yadav, Student.

"Does people like Becky and Sid still exist in this world where reality programs like Emotional Atyachar and Splitsvilla are shown...where people doubt if true love exists... Shaiju Mathew through KNOCKED UP tries to revive the faith in love in a non-romantic girl like me... even I want a love story like Sid and Becky's and a lover like Sid..." Bijal Shah, Student.

"Total filmy... someone should make a movie out of this book... Total BLOCKBUSTER content... Good work from Shaiju Mathew" Rohit Raghav, Jingle Artist.

"I am in love with Rupa and Prateik they are the most hillarious couple I have ever come across in any novel so far in my life....Keep it Up Shaiju" Sachin Hingorani, Student.

"Shaiju Mathew's style of writing is very simple and could be easily understood by any person...basically the story is very simple and uncomplicated and the situations are identifiable...Loved it" Sushma.P, Call Center Exec.

These were few comments I got recently... I am waiting for more after the book releases in a grand way in India on 18th September 2010....

No comments:

Post a Comment